Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rough Week



Just a quick update: My G-ma on my mother's side, passed away on Friday. Therefore, I am in Birmingham currently to deal with all the funeral/visitation stuff. Pray for my mombo, I know this is really tough on her. But here's the deal, there is no sadness in my eyes! My G-ma lived it up! She got married at 20 to the most amazing man who spoiled her for 53 years while traveling the world and loving the Lord and her life. She's been the most healthy and active family member for years and years until recently where she has declined pretty rapidly I guess. Although, she was eating Ice-cream and laughing with friends just before she kicked the bucket... Just how I wanna go!
In other news, on my way back from a fun downtown photo shoot with my sister tonight, I had another blowout! Just when I thought I had a little financial break lately, it's to the tire store with my ass in the morning to replace yet another one of my brand new tires! Kells, out.

1 comment:

Susan Stabler said...

Love this pic! Ol' g-ma looks so happy (and crazy at the same time!)!