Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update

I've noticed that many of my friends often write "update blogs" when they don't have anything better to write. Granted, they probably don't write theirs at 2:41 in the morning, but I thought I'd give it a go.
I guess if this was an update blog about my life it would include these recent events:

1. I've recently decided that my dream of designing and building a supersonic rocket is plausible and I will commence as soon as I can afford it(which is not too far away I hope). I'm actually pretty serious about it. I've spent most of my night using aerodynamic drag equations for a rocket about Dan Cater in height and seven inches in width(I figured that would be most probably in dice, so?...) along with the barometric formula to compensate for the likely conditions on a possible local launch date. When speeds near supersonic, the shit really starts to hit the fan by the way...(aerodynamically speaking of course)

2. I'm looking for a reasonable car for my sister lately. She's gotten in over her head with a lease deal on a Beamer. Any suggestions, throw them my way.

3. I recently had a dream in which a floating outdoor propane heater told all my friends about Daniel and I robbing Auburn Bank the week prior(which you may know as Bodega in the modern era). It was one like you see on decks of restaurants keeping the patrons warm and comfortable with the black china hat looking top. My friends and I were chillin in an above ground swimming pool when it approached and started to use projected images to give more and more clues until ultimately all of my friends would find out that Daniel and I indeed did rob the lady at Auburn Bank at gunpoint(which I had forgotten we had done in a previous dream).

4. I'm totally and completely out of money for the year. Credit card debt here we come! I wonder if it will be as fun as college loan debt, auto loan debt, or even an ongoing, unnecessary diamond debt?! oooo boy!

1 comment:

chandler said...

i like this. updates are good. i had no idea about the rocket. what are you guys going to do now that you have completed the star wars epic?