Thursday, July 31, 2008

Apologies

Here's the deal: You think I haven't posted in a while, because I don't love you. This is incorrect. In fact, I've really gotten into the blogging thing. Not that I'm an awesome blogger, but I do enjoy it. The truth is that Mechanical Engineering this summer has required a little more than Lowder University(The Business School) did. Amphetamines being one of the most important things. In the next available 48 hours I will take an Engineering Calculus quiz, a MatLab(computer programming) Final Exam, a two-hour Lab Exam, a Calculus Final Exam, write a computer program, pay a speeding ticket, sort of plan a bachelor's party, an Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Final Exam, I just finished painting a house today(gotta pay for college as well as attend it these days...), and I've gotta figure out something to feed these new baby snakes! So, naturally when I have too many things to do in the time I have to do them I wash my car or write a blog. Sometimes both? I say all this to say... I still love you.

No comments: