Friday, July 29, 2011

Ready and Willing.

I'm gonna try to be positive here. Lord willing, I will run today and break at least one personal record. That record is runs per week. I have done 3 runs on several weeks lately, but today's will make 4. Also, for the first time, I won't be running alone. My sister, Laura, is planning on joining me at Veterans Park at 5:15. Then, I will be a volunteer at "Motion," a student conference going on at Church of the Highlands. I'm considering wearing some actual shoes on my run today to avoid some of the pain from my PW. The first available appointment I could get to have it removed is on Aug. 11. So until then, and at least a few days after, it will be a struggle. If you think of it, cheer me on via FB "like" on my wall, or just literally come to Veteran's Park with pom poms? It's time to kick some ass today, but I will require some divine intervention.

No comments: