Friday, June 6, 2008

You might not wanna read this...

Every time I think about writing a new post, I think nahhh... People don't give a crap about that. I don't wanna waste your time, after all. My five years in Lowder may have had some effect on my brain concentrating on what's going to sell. So, that leads to a month or so with one blog post chillin' on my amazing blog. I mean, it's just one dumb story? Well, more of that is to come, I assure you. However, I'm about to take a huge risk in my estimation. I'm going to post stuff that I believe no one would care about. Because here's the deal, blogs are free. You're not paying me anything to type these thoughts I have and you don't have to read them. Let's be honest, this blog is mostly for me. I'm hoping to think through some things here and come to some conclusions about my life and thus, life in general. I'm only 22, but no one could deny that I've lived some life and I've got some thoughts, so what's to come will be a mixture of memories and recent experiences.

Good day to you.

1 comment:

Ali Tanner said...

good place to get it all out. thats what i have found at least. and yes believe it or not- really random people end up reading this. like me for example...after writing on your wall decided to look at this. good day to you as well.